All information divulged in any form of communication to Steven Harold, the owner of this website, will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Your email address will never be used to contact you other than for agreed reasons and will never be passed onto a third party without your consent.
If you click through to an external website via a link on this directory Google analytics will collect information about that action in the form of statistics accessible by the website owner.
Cookies and Privacy
Collection of data by this website
This website does not collect or store any personal information, except where anybody may fill in a Contact Form. Data supplied on the Contact Form will be stored in a retrieval system but will never be sold or passed to third parties or used for marketing purposes but purely to maintain communication with the person who initiated the enquiry.
Our website collects analytics data about visitors to the site via Google analytics. This data is presented as statistics and no individual can be identified, nor can data be cross-tabulated to create profiles. The data available at time of writing (May 2012) was:
- Views by country
- Top posts and pages
- Referrers (eg search engine used to find the site)
- Search engine terms (eg the actual words visitors typed into their search engine)
- Clicks (links on this website that were clicked to go to external sites)
- Tags and categories
- Totals, followers and shares This data is very useful for establishing the volume of people using the site, the most popular days of the week and the type of content people are most interested in, but as stated above, the data does not reveal any details about individuals and only gives summary data about the performance of the site.
Links to external websites
This site contains links to many external websites and social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other websites deemed relevant . This site will never add links which are knowingly unsafe or malicious, however you should always check the cookies and privacy policies of external sites if you have any concerns. This site cannot be responsible for external content or sites. If you have any concerns there are some useful links at the bottom of this page which may help to answer your questions.
- Internet browser cookies —what they are and how to manage them(Direct.gov.uk)
- Google policies and principles. As well as Google branded products, Google also owns YouTube.
- Aboutcookies.org. Includes information on how to remove cookies from your browser.
- Your own browser(s). Browsers usually include information under the help section about allowing and blocking cookies and private or ‘incognito’ browsing.